How much does it cost to live in Prairie Lake Estates?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC's mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent is $555 per month.
- The one-time membership fee is $100.
- Prairie Lake charges new members a non-refundable $50 application fee.